Quote Of The Day
“The marathon world record is something that I have been working towards for several years and I feel I am now in the position where I can really attack the time of 2:15:25. At last year’s Virgin Money London Marathon, I was feeling good but it was hard to run nearly half the race on my own. By having male pacemakers, I will be able to have the support throughout the race. … I know the record was set by Paula Radcliffe on this course in 2003 and that she is a very popular person in Great Britain but I really hope the London crowds get behind my challenge and can help drive me on to achieve something incredible.”
– Mary Keitany talking about using male pacers at London 2018 to try and break Paula Radcliffe‘s 2:15:25 marathon world record.
- Mary Keitany to use MALE pacemakers at London Marathon! Down goes WR?!
- Official 2018 Dubai Marathon Discussion Thread
- Fair or foul: NFL rejects ad from Veterans Group for Super Bowl asking players to stand
- Did old runners lie about the training mileage? (Pre-GPS)
- How much would it cost to let someone chop off your left pinky finger?
- Agree or Disagree: IAAF wants Cross Country to become more extreme / edgier to attract audiences & "new breed of runner"
- The greatest GOAT: Tom Brady or Michal Jordan
- Question for the guys about dating etiquette
- 17 Year Old New Zealander Runs 3:44!