For All The Foreigners Who Think The NCAA Burns Athletes Out
“The collegiate system is unmatched anywhere in the world, the support and excitement around college sport is huge. I had come from New Zealand, where with the greatest respect I was running many races as time trials, to a situation in America when every second weekend I would be running in fields that would be close to world-class. I became absorbed in the atmosphere. My confidence started to build and every race I started to push my body to new limits.”
– Kiwi Matt Baxter, 2017 NCAA XC runner-up, reaping praise on the NCAA system which has transformed him from a 14:10 runner to budding star.
- CHRISTIAN MF COLEMAN - COLEMAN OPENS 2018 WITH 6.37 WR!!!
- WEJO: I attended a clinic with the top high school cross coaches in the country: ask me anything
- I'm absolutely blown away by this music video (definitely running related)
- Justin Gatlin chooses a new coach - and he's 84 years young!! Brooks Johnson
- Nick Symmonds announces he'll be running the Eugene Marathon in the spring
- Free mental health tip: Erin Finn and Michigan release good mental health video on the importance of not letting running define who you are
- University of Oregon research proves the obvious - running in a ton of layers gets you used to running in hot weather
- Usain Bolt filmed working out at track practice in Jamaica - how soon before he comes back?