Quote Of The Day
“I think it is patronising, when women are competing in the same events as men across all the different distances on the track and the road, and actually when you go to longer distances physiologically women have been shown to become more equal to men, rather than the other way around.”
– GB’s Jo Pavey arguing for why women and men should run the same distance in cross-country (as they already do on the track and the road).
- Centro Rumor - Leaving NOP?
- Reed Brown just ran a 2:21 1k
- Father of Jakob Ingebrigtsen belive Jakob could run a half-marathon under 60min
- What are you currently reading?
- How to run sub 2 minutes in 800m
- Hasay Post Houston
- How to improve Sage Canaday marathon time.
- It's heartbreaking when senior citizens are working at McDonalds to supplement their social security
- Jon Marcus: " Alan Webb had 55 Hematocrit"?