Quote Of The Day
“I’ve run the Wanamaker Mile five times, and come third twice, and second three times. I still am yet to get the victor’s trophy. At 34, this may very well be my last chance to win this historic race, so I have put a huge focus of my training to make this happen. I love running in New York, and The Armory was the first track in America that I ever raced on, at the National Scholastic indoor meet in 2001. I can’t wait to come back and attempt to execute the perfect race.”
– Nick Willis talking about trying to win the Wanamaker Mile at the 2018 Millrose Games.
- LetsRun.com 2.0 Is Here. Where can we find a sub-7:52 3k race on on Feb. 3rd or 10th so we can take on the World?
- CAM LEVINS TO HOKA?!?!
- Why people hang their number on their waist
- Did Dave Bedford really drink 3-4 pints every night?
- Rupp is a '2:06 guy'
- Etiquette question regarding lack of thank you
- Lanes of a track MATH HELP
- Have you ever picked up a girl at a race? Tell me about it here.
- RW sold to Hearst Publishing