Quote Of The Day
“I am quite happy and relaxed and I don’t worry about it. I am rated highest. I can have the highest place in athletics. When you compare, you cannot compare only marathons. When you are comparing the best runners, I think they don’t have world records at 10,000m and 5,000m like me, or even (11 world titles) cross-country like what I achieved. If you read all this together, I have the highest place.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking about where he stands when discussing who is the greatest distance runner of all time. The LRC staff had this discussion ourselves a little over a year ago: LRC Debate: After Berlin, Who Is The Greatest Of All Time? Kenenisa Bekele, Haile Gebrselassie Or Mo Farah?
Super Hot on LetsRun: London: this guy won the 50-54 age group
- Coldest race you have ever run in and time
- What would be the perfect formula for raising an olympic distance runner
- HS Coaches: How do you successfully get your distance runners to train in the offseason?
- Don't look now. BIG 10 may go undefeated in bowl season
- Do homeschoolers actually exist? I've never met anyone in the real world
- Been running for five years...
- BOLD IDEA FOR NCAA: EITHER XC OR TRACK NOT BOTH
- "Sitting in a bucket" - what does it mean?
- 3 sad signs that you are middle class and always will be