Quote Of The Day
“The last couple of years my usual routine has been to do a long run in the morning before eating my body weight in food and spending the rest of the day with my family.”
– 2:09 British marathoner Dewi Griffiths talking about his usual Christmas day running routine.
- Would running a 200-meter hill 6 times at mile race pace effort a few times a week along with running 40 mile s help
- Rupp 10 x 800m: 2:02 to 1:55
- Best Mittens for bad circulation in hands
- Question for Knowledgeable Sprint Coaches
- How far did you run on Christmas?
- Ridiculous Life Expectancy of Top Runners
- Is 100,000 lifetime miles a big deal?
- What are some things every man worth his salt should be able to do?