Quote Of The Day
“The last couple of years my usual routine has been to do a long run in the morning before eating my body weight in food and spending the rest of the day with my family.”
– 2:09 British marathoner Dewi Griffiths talking about his usual Christmas day running routine.
- How far did you run on Christmas?
- Pro Runners Share Their Christmas Greetings on Social Media
- Ridiculous Life Expectancy of Top Runners
- Is 100,000 lifetime miles a big deal?
- What are some things every man worth his salt should be able to do?
- Chicago is about to sit in the belly of the COLD. 0 degree weather for the next 2 weeks. Outside running is DEAD
- Track session vs Hill reps
- Why do rich Americans put their elderly parents in nursing homes to die?