Quote Of The Day
“It was the biggest shock in the 63-year history of the BBC’s Sports Personality of the Year Awards. But as Sir Mo Farah’s name was read out, and the crowd rose to its feet in stunned appreciation, it was clear no one was more dumbstruck than the man himself. First his eyes widened. Then he covered his mouth in joyous exhilaration. It would have been no surprise if an expletive had tumbled out, although that would have required his jaw to start functioning again.”
– Sean Ingle of The Guardian writing about Mo Farah winning the British Sports Personality of the Year award for the first time despite being a 50-to-1 long shot. Believe it or not, Farah had only finished once in the top 3.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Alan Webb move over. A high schooler just ran 3:52 at Pre!!! Jakob Ingebrigtsen 3:52.28!!!
- Morning runs a real struggle
- Kenenisa Bekele Comes Up Short in Breaking 25k world record
- Sub 4 at a BU mini meet, is that even real?
- I've got a kid who loves the long run.
- What to do when friends start asking you for money?
- What pace should you run your long runs over the winter?
- Speed Goggles???
- Winter Running
- 15:50 5K PB- How much faster will increasing mileage make me?
- Bill Rodger and Frank Shorter potential if they would've of used Canova marathon training?