Quote Of The Day
“She obviously won a silver medal in the Commonwealths the last time but both of us are going there wanting to achieve a medal. We will be disappointed if we don’t, but because we both finished sixth at the Olympics, and eighth in the Worlds, this will kind of be the decider. After it we can say ‘I am better than you’ and that is important.”
– Scotland’s Andrew Butchart joking about how the 2018 Commonwealth Games will be a “tie breaker” for him and 800m runner girlfriend Lynsey Sharp.
- Chris Froome could lose Vuelta a España title after found to have excessive levels of asthma drug
- 71 year old sets mile record, and only runs once every three days.
- Just bought $500 in bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin each. What should I expect?
- Was the Balboa Park Foot Locker course different in the 1980s?
- Is Bitcoin basically a ponzi scheme?
- Sex and Running
- Rupp is running boston, scared of running a real marathon
- Flanagan, Hasay, Huddle, and Linden ALL set to race Boston 2018!
- We're trying to contact Illinois Hurdler and Dr. Coleman - you won the NCAA XC Prediction Contest