Quote Of The Day
“I can now move forward and not think what could have been … I feel my career has been worth something now. It shows success, and maybe I was better than I appeared to people … No-one grows up wanting to be a cheat. I think you have to blame the system or the regime, that was there first. That was [Tatyana] Chernova’s last medal, she has had her career wiped. That is the price she pays.”
– GB heptathlete Kelly Sotherton talking about finally officially being upgraded to 2008 Olympic bronze after the doping ban appeal of Russia’s Tatyana Chernova failed. Chernova is now “medal-less” as the five medals she won at the Olympics, Worlds, World Indoors and World University Games have all been stripped.
- Russia banned from 2018 Winter Olympics
- What could cause the end of Bitcoin?
- Tim Ritche's interview proves that the CIM course is a farce
- Who is the best athlete in the world that we can guarantee is clean?
- Running over 10,000 meters at 800m pace over the course of 1 week
- I got a new job...how to give my two weeks?
- Runners who MADE IT by running HIGH mileage
- 1000 m race - Positive, even or negative splitting?
- DIII runners: Any regrets about not running DI?