Quote Of The Day
“At 20, 21 where the race really started to happen, I just put my head down and made it happen. I had to do something to really break it open. You know, you make those moves and you don’t know if you can do it again for 25 or 26, but you’ve just got to trust that you’ll find the strength when the time comes.”
– Tim Ritchie speaking after running 2:11:56 to win the 2017 USATF Marathon Championships.
- Holy hell the depth at CIM.
- Americans history with EPO is worse then the rest of the world combined
- Anyone here on the autism spectrum? Do you ever share that with anyone?
- Does anyone ever look BETTER with glasses?
- Was Foot Locker West really weak this year?
- Has there been a million people under 4 minutes for the mile yet?
- SONDRE MOEN of Norway runs 2:05:48 (!!!)to win the 2017 Fukuoka Marathon. How did he do it?
- Claudia Lane vs Katelyn Tuohy time differences
- Take #5- Let Me know if you get redirected on forums after 3 am eastern Sunday