Quote Of The Day
“My coach Leif [Olav Alnes] told me that it is easy to say you are the best after becoming world champion, but to continue to improve you need to stay hungry. You need to retain that to continue to improve. So, work hard, stay hungry and don’t tell everybody how good you are.”
– World 400m hurdles champion Karsten Warholm talking about keeping motivated to stay at the top once you get there.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- Rupp's spring schedule
- I understand why we use metric on the track. I don't understand why we run the 1500 and 3000 instead of the 1600 and 3200.
- I don’t understand Net Neutrality. Everything I DuckDuckGo is horribly biased. WTH is it?
- Why do high school kids need a national championship?
- Do young people listen to their coaches at all these days?
- Eliud Kipchoge is taking Mo Farah very seriously
- Try #4: Free pair of shoes from Running Warehouse for fairly computer literate person who can help us solve mobile redirect problem