Quote Of The Day
“I love championship style racing and feel it really brings out the best in me. The California International Marathon is a race I’ve wanted to run for a while now, and the fact that it’s a national championship essentially in my backyard made it even more meaningful. … I listen to my body and trust my instincts. Having trained a lot in Africa where they don’t overthink things, I’ve adopted a bit of that mentality where I don’t necessarily buy into some of the things we believe in American running culture, like you can only run two marathons a year spaced out by six months.”
– Sara Hall talking about deciding to run the 2017 USATF Marathon Championships this weekend at CIM, despite coming off a 2:27:21 marathon PR at Frankfurt just 5 weeks ago.
- How about this idea- Footlocker's lets the top 5 or 10 at NXN into their meet automatically?
- NXN Predictions?
- Why did you quit running?
- Is it easier to run a 4-minute mile on the treadmill?
- You can't outrun a bad diet
- Who is your favourite professional runner, and why? Also, what runner are you most like?
- Ran 17 mile long run at 6:00/mile pace. What can I run in the marathon.
- Help me win over a girl
- Try #4: Free pair of shoes from Running Warehouse for fairly computer literate person who can help us solve mobile redirect problem