Quote Of The Day
“It was like a snow desert. You can’t even see a mile in front. You’re literally just running into white. … I was like, Holy f***, I don’t know how I’m going to get to the end. My legs were going to jelly, and I had this drone following me. I was like, I can’t hit the deck; I have to finish because I’m not doing this again.”
– Irish sub-4 minute miler Paul Robinson talking about running the fastest mile ever in Antarctica with a 4:17.9 on snow and -13° Fahrenheit temperature.
- Mo and Galen show up to Boston 2018. What happens? Who wins of the 2?
- 2:25 marathon attempt in May, should I pop my marathon cherry with an easy one in February or shoot for another fast HM?
- Blocking college coaches
- Man claims to have run sub 13 5k with Dog
- daughter is becoming dangerously fat, what do I do?
- Century attempt
- ANOTHER CLASSIC: dating on the team
- Try #4: Free pair of shoes from Running Warehouse for fairly computer literate person who can help us solve mobile redirect problem