Quote Of The Day
“The time I haven’t spent with my family, with my closest friends. I’ve missed almost all of my best friends’ weddings. Celebrations with my family. I missed my brothers’ graduations. I missed basically every family event. I miss almost everything. Sometimes I ask myself, ‘Is this all worth it?’ I choose my target and then have to achieve that target. My time is so limited I have to choose what to do. I have to think what I’m eating every day. How and when I’m sleeping. But when you achieve that target you’ve selected, you see the reason for the sacrifice.”
– World high jump champion and 2017 IAAF Athlete of the Year Mutaz Essa Barshim, talking about the biggest sacrifice he makes to be successful at track and field.
- 2017 NXN At-Large Bids Controversy?
- Anyone ever alarm your doctor with your low vitals? If so what were your vitals and what did the doc say?
- NO JOKE!! Neighbor just installed a 20ft "Selfie Bauble" on his front lawn. What do I do now??
- Worst thing you've ever eaten or drank before running/racing?
- Malcom Gladwell on Penn Football - "Students Should Boycott"
- Too fit for aqua jogging?
- Careers where people are worth more than they are paid
- Century attempt
- Try #4: Free pair of shoes from Running Warehouse for fairly computer literate person who can help us solve mobile redirect problem