Quote Of The Day
“The time I haven’t spent with my family, with my closest friends. I’ve missed almost all of my best friends’ weddings. Celebrations with my family. I missed my brothers’ graduations. I missed basically every family event. I miss almost everything. Sometimes I ask myself, ‘Is this all worth it?’ I choose my target and then have to achieve that target. My time is so limited I have to choose what to do. I have to think what I’m eating every day. How and when I’m sleeping. But when you achieve that target you’ve selected, you see the reason for the sacrifice.”
– World high jump champion and 2017 IAAF Athlete of the Year Mutaz Essa Barshim, talking about the biggest sacrifice he makes to be successful at track and field.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge pre-London workout: UNREAL
- 2017 NXN At-Large Bids Controversy?
- Anyone ever alarm your doctor with your low vitals? If so what were your vitals and what did the doc say?
- NO JOKE!! Neighbor just installed a 20ft "Selfie Bauble" on his front lawn. What do I do now??
- Worst thing you've ever eaten or drank before running/racing?
- Malcom Gladwell on Penn Football - "Students Should Boycott"
- Too fit for aqua jogging?
- Careers where people are worth more than they are paid
- Century attempt
- Try #4: Free pair of shoes from Running Warehouse for fairly computer literate person who can help us solve mobile redirect problem