Quote Of The Day
Chris Thompson: “Honestly, I went and got around the bend and I was like, well, no one wants this so let’s do it. I actually felt really good doing it. I’m so glad I saw the clock at the mile because it matches the effort I was putting in here. If I had seen 4:30, I would have panicked.”
Paul Chelimo: “When he got the king of the hill I was like, man, Chris, there is no way you’re going to win the whole thing again. Now that he got the king of the hill, I’ve got to get the bigger share now.”
– Chris Thompson and Paul Chelimo talking about Thompson opening up with a 4:18 mile to take an early lead and win the $1,000 King of the Hill bonus at the Manchester Road Race on Thanksgiving.
- Edward Cheserek wins Silicon Valley Turkey Trot
- Married dudes, how did you know she was "the one"?
- Would Americans ever elect a dictator as president
- $4.59 for a 6-oz bag of sugar snap peas? No thanks. How to get cheap veg?
- Just diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy...anyone else ever deal with this?
- Swedish city of Oskarshamn, now offers armed police to escort joggers after dark
- Massapequa turkey trot sends out facebook post telling hobby joggers to start in the back
- Best Black Friday Deals for Runners
- Would Drew Hunter have beaten Justyn Knight at 2017 NCAA XC?
- Hallelujah: Europeans come up with radical new format to save the sport!! Oh wait, format will have ZERO distance events