Quote Of The Day
“It’s chaotic, and there’s a very, very, very fine balance between going out carefully and feeling well but being totally buried, but then getting out hard and getting into a position you feel good about, but being in metabolic trouble. That’s a learning process. Some people got it right, but other people didn’t get it right. It’s hard every year.”
– Colorado coach Mark Wetmore talking about the balance between going out too hard or not hard enough at the start of a big XC race while analyzing the performance of his third place women’s team at NCAAs.
- Leonard Korir Runs 59:52 to Become 2nd American Sub 60:00 in Half Marathon!!!! (Time Updated from 59:51 to 59:52)
- Justyn Knight Makes History - 1st Canadian Born Male to Win NCAAs
- Kneeling at NCAA XC- Oregon girl?
- 26 year old Ednah Kurgat Wins NCAA D1 Title.
- Why do middle aged women get their hair cut short?
- NAU WOW
- USA Navy: females need 18:07 for 1.5 miles, males need 16:10
- This girl I dated briefly invited me to her Friendsgiving thing. Not sure if I should go. Advice?
- Dead Legs After 10 miles in a marathon. What does this say about my training?
- Can I cash a check from a dead person?
- Kevin Castille set a M 45-49 age group world record in the 10K on the roads today