Quote Of The Day
“I said to myself this injury [hip] is nowhere near as bad as my knee so I can overcome it. I am going to keep going. Until my legs fall off and I am not physically capable of moving or running so I just can’t do it – then I’ll stop.”
– GB sprinter Perri Shakes-Drayton talking about her thoughts when she had to bounce back from another major injury which kept her from making the 2016 Olympic team. It took Shakes-Drayton 4 years, three surgeries and switching events, but she finally made it back on to a GB national team for 2017 Worlds.
- Marielle Hall to BTC
- Weather at ncaa's
- Running in Minneapolis in Winter
- What's wrong with "feeling good" in training
- Phillip Rocha is hosting a running workshop at the Arcadia HS track on Nov. 15 at 5 pm.
- Weirdest Websites on the Internet
- Jager Vs Centro in a 2k on the track
- SJWs strike again: D1 school changes mascot name - "Shooter" the Fox is now Frankie the Fox
- Mo Farah is awarded knighthood by the queen, meanwhile in America, Rupp is accused of doping/hated, HOW?
- $200,017 Running Warehouse LRC NCAA Cross Country Prediction Contest is Here