Quote Of The Day
“It’s incredible talent, but more so it’s been his intelligence in putting that talent to work. It requires a lot of sacrifices. He’s a workaholic – there’s never been an off-season for him. Always doing all the meticulous things that even when he’s home, he’s occupied with those things. … I just pray that he finishes well, in good health and good spirits. That’s what I pray for and that’s no different than any other race he’s run. There’s nothing more rewarding than to know your life partner feels like he gave everything he had in him and that there’s nothing to go back and regret. There’s a lot of peace of mind that comes with that in a relationship. I’m prayerful that this is the moment he says, ‘I’m done. I’ve maximized every bit of my talent. There’s nothing more I can do.'”
– Meb Keflezighi‘s wife, Yordanos, talking about her husband’s dedication to the sport ahead of his final career marathon at NYC 2017.
- ALMAZ AYANA : making 1/2 marathon debut at world's richest half on Sunday - PREDICT HER TIME
- Why do people get so upset about running a race unregistered (bandit)
- It's On!! Nick Willis challenges Centro. Centro tells him to bring it on. They'll battle at 2018 Millrose Games.
- How long did it take you before 7 minute pace was your easy pace?
- Girls sharing strava workout pics on Instagram looking like they’re going g 4:30 pace but actually running 9min pace
- Help me not screw my tapering week
- Help - I need a new pair of shoes. I run in flats. What should I get?
- Can you catch me? I will cheat to BQ in 2018