Quote Of The Day
“I’m just thankful to have that anaerobic feeling be familiar again, holding that for eight minutes [at the end of the race]. I was lactic for sure. But that’s when you’re racing. And that’s what I was thinking about. It was just like, Okay, this is what I’ve been training for, this is what I’ve been doing workouts in the pool for for months: this feeling, and fighting through this feeling. So yeah, I hope that that feeling isn’t sustained as long as I get back into racing and that will naturally happen, I know.”
– Abbey D’Agostino speaking after finishing second at this weekend’s Mayor’s Cup XC race in Boston in what was her first race since her famous fall at the Olympics at Rio 2016.
- Norways Sondre Moen - a guy we've never heard of - just ran 59:47 at Valencia half. 3rd best half by a non-african
- Claudia MF Lane - She just crushed Sarah Baxter's Mt. Sac course record with a 15:49
- Unbelievable: Joyciline Jepkosgei Gets World Record #7 for in 2017: 1:04:51 Half Marathon
- Is this really how our world is today?
- not married, no kids. feel like I dodged a bullet
- Woodway Treadmills - Worth it?
- Nike Pegasus... What happened??
- High School Sophomore who doesn't want to run too many miles