Quote Of The Day
“Now that he has the free time, I’ve already told him, I’m going to give you a year. You’re going to go around, party, have a good time, and you’re going to come back and you’re going to owe me $100 because I took the bet. He shook on it.”
– Justin Gatlin talking to ThePostGame.com about how he thinks Usain Bolt will back in 2019.
- Norways Sondre Moen - a guy we've never heard of - just ran 59:47 at Valencia half. 3rd best half by a non-african
- Claudia MF Lane - She just crushed Sarah Baxter's Mt. Sac course record with a 15:49
- Ryan Bailey, who was 4th in the 2012 Olympic 100, just made the 2018 Winter Olympics on boblsed
- RW says 43% of women - just 4% of men - have been harassed on their runs
- New user/post system troubleshooting thread
- What the worst big school at cross country in the NCAA?
- Famous rock bands that don't have the ability to play their music live