Quote Of The Day
“I had to sacrifice some things(to be great). A lot of friends who I have who are not athletes, they’re out partying, drinking champagne, drinking beers at the club or the pub, and I’m sitting at home on the couch drinking a bottle of water and watching Netflix on the Fire Stick, getting ready for the next day. I have to go to sleep like a grandpa at 10 p.m. Those are the things you sacrifice for the moment, so that later on, once you’ve achieved all your goals, I’ll be able to throw everyone else a party.”
– Justin Gatlin talking to Esquire.
- What was the first thread??????
- RIP: 37 yr old Missouri HS xc coach Brian Simpson killed in head on collision while driving team to meet
- Should I skip the Chicago Marathon because I can't find a pair of vaporfly 4%?
- What will Eliud Kipchoge's next marathon be?
- What was the best thing about the 90s?
- Two women are currently trying to break the record for fastest run across the USA - is anyone watching them?