Quote Of The Day
“I tell people that it’s just another race. I’ve accomplished what I wanted to accomplish in my career. But I still have to get to the end. And the sooner I get there, the more pleasant it will be. If I can finish in the top 10, I’ll be happy. If I finish top three, even better. … Honestly, it can’t come fast enough. People know it’s my last one. I want it to be over. They don’t. It’s been a lot of pressure over the last 27 years – a lot of weight on the shoulders internally and externally. I’m pretty sure it will be emotional. But my focus is still 26.2 and we’ll see what I can do. It would be nice to win it, but I won’t kid myself. It’s harder than it’s ever been before.”
– Meb Keflezighi talking ahead of his final race at the 2017 NYC Marathon.
- RIP HUGH HEFNER
- ZANE ROBERTSON to debut at AMSTERDAM MARATHON in October
- What do Kenyans think about Rupp?
- What was the first thread??????
- How long have you been on letsrun?
- Vaporfly 4%, first impression...
- BQ -3:23 gets accepted for 2018
- Uncomfortable, unspoken truth: If you make less than 100k you're either dumb or lazy or both
- Anna Rohrer redshirt
- Stanford only racing 3 times before regionals?