Quote Of The Day
“A lot of people think you’re fast and you’re a 100-meter sprinter, so you can be a wide receiver. Contrary to popular belief, a 400-meter runner is way more fitting for a wide receiver role because it’s almost like running repeat 100s. You’re running a route to your full potential, you’re also getting bumped off the line by a grown man and you have to come back to the huddle, get ready for the next play, then you got to run that the same way. Next play, run that the same way, next play, run that the same way. It’s all really about endurance and actually governing your speed.”
– Justin Gatlin talking about the time he spent trying out for the Saints and Buccaneers NFL teams during his doping suspension from track and field.
- ROJO will you ever sell letsrun?
- In the NFL, it takes bravery to be respectful to our country
- So are we gonna talk about Kipsang's drop or what???
- XC runners faking injuries epidemic
- Ran 50 mpw for a year at 140 Bpm
- what to do with a high school cross country runner that is way better than everyone else
- The Great NCAA XC Tailgate
- Get Ready for an Influx of Hobby Joggers
- How to solidly beat someone in a race
- Mo Farah marathon predictions?