Quote Of The Day
“Respect, yes; fear, no. What Eliud has achieved over the past years is phenomenal. I am talking mostly about all his victories and less about this Breaking 2 hours project in Monza. His time of 2:00:25 is impressive, but I believe that the entire setting from the flat loop course to the alternating pacemakers to the refreshments probably made a difference of about two minutes. Alone when you have to pick up your own drinks, you lose half a minute. If I had the same assistance, I believe I could achieve a time like that as well.”
– Wilson Kipsang talking about Eliud Kipchoge and his accomplishments ahead of their showdown at Sunday’s Berlin Marathon.
- You know, they might NOT break the World Record on Sunday...
- Once A Runner, Now A Depressed Pathetic Manic...LR Help ME Get Back Into Running
- Puerto Rico gets hit hard, how does an entire island lose power for 4 months
- Chris Froome & Zola Budd prove only advantage Kenyans have is altitude
- Terrence Mahon out at BAA - to return to California at end of 2017
- Documentary: The Hard Road Of Kenyan B-Level Runners
- Best Running Youtuber getting SHUT DOWN by NCAA
- Kipchoge Training in detail (link)
- How often should you go to "the well" ?