Quote Of The Day
“I know how to train the kids, but talking about transportation to and from meets, eligibility, and all these physicals and stuff – all these things that have to happen – I’m just lost with all of that. … When you’re trying to do that for 30 kids, and half of them don’t have watches, it’s like controlled mayhem out there. I’m still trying to learn how to control the chaos a bit.”
– Ryan Hall talking about some of the learning curve challenges he’s faced at the start of his coaching career at University Prep High School in Redding, California.
- Breaking2 - the film - aired last night on Nat. Geographic - Official Discussion Thread
- Harvard women run "B" team at HYP's, Princeton men don't show up - the death of rivalries in sport?
- Woman jogger dubbed ‘The Mad Pooper’ wanted by police for defecating outside a family’s home
- Copenhagen Half (58:40 race) organizer: "Mo Farah would demand a lot of money, but he could not win this race."
- Molly Seidel with Tim Broe/FTC and Saucony
- Alcoholism is ruining my life
- How do millenials survive considering how much they love to travel and not work?
- Hurricane Maria Threat
- Did disgraced marathoner Rita Jeptoo try to stop officials from testing her 'B' sample?