Quote Of The Day
“I tell my athletes that all the time. See the end first. If you see the end, then the steps that it takes to get to your goal don’t seem as hard, as rigorous, or as time consuming …
Say I told you that you have to drive 100 miles every day. On the 10th day, you would probably want to quit.
But what if I also told you that on the 90th day, you will find the Hope diamond lying on the side of the road? Now your outlook would totally change – on the 10th day you would be saying, ‘Great! Only 80 more days to go!'”
– Four-time Olympic medalist Ato Bolton talking to inc.com. That quote and others appear in our Week That Was recap.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- Official iPhone X Thread - Who wants to spend $1150 for animated emojis?
- Study running "significantly improves boys’ attitudes and behaviors associated with healthy masculinity."
- Does running turn you on? Man arrested for masturbating while watching half marathon in NJ
- Calling a spade a spade: Joyciline Jepkosgei's husband on why she didn't used to be good at running, “She was fat!”
- Here's my marketing idea: Nike should hold a contest where fans tell them why their town should host 2019 Pre Classic