Quote Of The Day
“Well, the truth of the matter is that I was the most unathletic, nerdy looking kid you could ever meet. At the school at the age of eleven I went from elementary school to secondary school in England. The kids would be playing soccer, we called it football, or they would be playing cricket. The Sports master knew who the good kids were and made them the captains. So they picked teams for football or cricket or whatever. One day at the end there were half a dozen of the nerdiest, most unathletic kids you’ve ever seen and the Sports master said, ‘Congratulations gentlemen, you’re my cross country team. I need you to run around the field for the next hour.’ And that was my introduction to running. At first I wasn’t really good, but it gave me a sense of belonging.”
– Former GB Olympic steeplechaser Tony Staynings telling the story of how he became a runner.
- Joe McConaughy, Appalachian Trail Speed Record, legit??
- Recommend me a marathon shoe
- Is there any benefit for a 30 minute 5k runner to run high mileage
- Tom Brady is DONE
- XC coach doing Suicides?
- Why does everyone say they don't have the genetics to run??
- Adults who are into gaming - why?
- Man sues Alabama after trying to marry his computer
- Alysia Montano has started a GoFundMe to pay for David Torrence's funeral - Donate here