Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think society necessarily chronicles a person’s struggle as something normal and to be expected to experience as a human. I think we see gold medallists and we see billionaires and we see successful companies starting and we see everyone at the top of their industry I guess, and I’m not one of those people, and I’m showing a struggle. I’m struggling right now, but I guess what I want people to see in my struggle is just that you can get through it. And in my previous cancer experiences, it wasn’t easy but I tried my best and I was able to do so many things that I would have not done had I just given up my life when it was hard.
So I guess my message is that it’s ok to struggle but it’s not ok to give up on on yourself or your dreams and my stories about cancer but [it also applies] to anybody who has tough stuff in their life. That’s about all I have to say – don’t give up.”
– Gabe Grunewald, in a new 25-minute short film by Brooks, showing us she is at the top of the industry of inspiring us at life.
- Is the 2017 Chicago Marathon being set up so Galen Rupp is almost guaranteed to win it?
- Mo Farah told us today he thinks he could have run 12:45 in his prime.... Agree or disagree?
- LeBron James - Article says he can run a 4:20 mile
- Malcolm Gladwell officially challenges Lebron to a mile race
- Clayton Murphy has joined the Nike Oregon Project!
- Easy Pace = double resting HR?
- Teammate washed downstream during post run ice bath
- Judy Pendergast transfers to Oregon
- "Run out front and flat out till I have nothing left."