Quote Of The Day
“And they had no way to know that given everything that I was going through in my personal life that the last thing I needed was to be jerked around by older men making me feel disposable, and worthless, or that my previous accomplishments, and successful execution in that role didn’t matter in the slightest …”
“I wrote this blog because I’ve remained mostly silent on why I did not run the first leg of the relay. Not wanting to distract from the team, I kept my mouth shut all while hearing rumbles that I was being a diva, or was making demands, none of this was true. I confronted Orin Richburg early during the champs and said to him, ‘It’s one thing to have been shut out of running this relay, it’s another to hear false reports of my character in the process.’ He assured me it wasn’t coming from him, I made it clear I would set the record straight if it continued. So here we are. I’m setting the record straight.
– 2012 and 2016 Olympic 4 x 100 champ Tianna Bartoletta blogging her displeasure about being kicked off the 4 x 100 team this year, not even getting a tryout.
- 😓 Things runners do that are considered unattractive
- Coverup? Usain Bolt deletes tweet of his torn hamstring
- Let's get the Olympic Marathon Qualifying Standards back to 2:22 for men
- Most overlooked performance of Worlds? Serena Burla got 11th in the marathon with a cancerous tumor in her leg!!!
- Animals don't have Eclipse Sunglasses. Will they all go BLIND Monday???
- The Strange Case of Andrew Wheating
- Nick Willis' 10 week mileage high is 880 - What is yours?
- Where is Kennedy Kithuka?
- If any of you still think Michael Johnson was clean