“I thought on a perfect day I could sneak in for a medal. … I came in ranked sixth on time, ranked fifth of the people in the final. I knew that I had to have a perfect day to get on the podium. The whole race I just felt strong and controlled and powerful and I kept waiting and waiting for it to feel bad and it never did. … I don’t think it’s family-friendly to tell you what I said to Courtney [after the race]. ‘Holy guacamole’ is the PG version. She just kept saying ‘Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming?’ It’s an unreal moment for both of us.”
– Emma Coburn speaking after she and Courtney Frerichs made it a USA gold and silver in the women’s steeplechase at the 2017 World Track and Field Championships.
- !@#@!#@#@!# USA 1-2 IN STEEEPLE !@#@!#@!#@!#@!#
- Schippers!! YES!!
- Why do sprinters untie their shoes immediately after a race?
- How fast could Evan Jager run for the 400 hurdles?
- Nothing to see here.... Farah's training partner caught buying EPO
- Your favorite Pictures from WC 2017?
- Beatrice Chepkoech Would Have Won GOLD
- IMAGINE IF QUIGLEY HADNT OF BEEN DQ'D! 1-2-3!!