Quote Of The Day
“We just clicked. I looked over, he looked over and he was smiling, saying, ‘You’re not going to beat me.’ I was saying, ‘I’m coming for you, I wanna beat you, I wanna be the greatest, I wanna be the best.’ … I wanted him to know I’m coming. Don’t take it easy on me because I’m coming. … It’s not a rivalry. He has dominated for so long. I’ve still not beaten him — but I’d love to. To have a rivalry you have to have a back and forth. He is on his way out and a veteran. I’m trying to prove myself.”
– Andre De Grasse talking about his relationship with Usain Bolt and their stare-down race in Rio 2016 200m semi-final.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp listed on the entry list for Prague Marathon (May 6) + other elites
- Lawyers of LRC: Symmonds wants jail time for dopers - how would this work?
- Kevin Hart is running the NYC Marathon
- Is a sub-60 10-miler that hard?
- Lady called the running store i work at and said she was training for a 3.1 mile marathon...
- So I'm watching "THE LONGEST DAY" on NETFLIX and...
- Mo Farah: "I’m not quite in the shape I’d like to be at this stage but I’m moving well so I hope it’ll go well"
- Lance Armstrong, Mo Farah, Roger Federer, Peyton Manning and Galen Rupp all are fathers of twins. Coincidence? Or is their an explanation?
- Beer Mile? That's so 2010. Guy just ran a 4:16 Blue Jean Mile