Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think regret is the right word, but it’s almost like being injured. You watch your competitors, you see yourself right there. When I watch NCAAs, I get a gut-wrenching feeling that I’ll never get to experience running for a university, just knowing I could be one of the best [collegiate] runners right now. … Just being alone, not having a team or group, people to travel with, that’s hard. The whole lifestyle as a professional is hard.”
“I haven’t thought about the [NCAAs] since it happened. I’m really enjoying my life right now. I enjoy that I ran 3:36 and I know I’m getting to the level I want to be.”
– Drew Hunter talking the highs and lows associated with being a 19-year-old pro in a Washington Post feature on him after his 3:36 in Italy.
- Guy who wins stage 16 of Tour De France posts pic of his legs.. Why don't runner legs ever look like this???
- Official Evan Jager is reading letsrun.com thread
- Ex-NBA'er Brian Scalabrine claims he ran a 4:45 mile as a Soph in College
- My parents won't let me drive to run trails. "It's dumb to drive there when you could just run there"
- Least Disliked Runners
- Why is walking always viewed so negatively on letsrun when many of the experts promote it?
- Why have 800m times progressed much slower than any other distance?