Quote Of The Day
“Honestly my first thought [if I wasn’t on the list] would have been, oh yeah, like everyone on there is doping. Unless it was an athlete, most likely an American athlete that I knew, that I just assumed there’s no way that they’re doping. … I know it’s, I guess, wrong of me to say that people shouldn’t feel that way about me now because that’s how I feel, but I honestly think that if there was an athlete on there that I knew or really thought was doing things the right way, I don’t think it would have changed my perception on them.”
– Evan Jager talking about being listed as “likely doping” in IAAF documents released in the latest Fancy Bears hack.
- Tour de France rider turns down TUE that would have enabled him to continue - drops out of TDF
- So Drew Hunter (3:36) at 19 is equal to Alan Webb at 18 (3:53)
- Worse way to die: Burned Alive, Buried Alive, or Eaten Alive?
- Almaz Ayana has again withdrawn from a Diamond League meet
- Gabe Grunewald needs your help! Donate to her medical fund HERE
- My dog tore her ACL
- 2 years after I hung the spikes up...
- Louie Quintana to Oregon State