Quote Of The Day
“I am absolutely thrilled to be joining forces with The Hansons-Brooks Original Distance Project. Having known Keith and Kevin for 20 years, there is nobody I trust and respect more to help guide me to new heights in the marathon while I chase my fourth Olympic team.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein announcing that he has now joined the Hansons-Brooks Distance Project. *Discuss
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp listed on the entry list for Prague Marathon (May 6) + other elites
- USATF Announces 2020 Olympic Trials Marathon qualifying standards
- Shaunae Miller-Uibo vs Caster Semenya over 400
- Why am I so injury prone?
- Is $70k/year "enough"?
- Craig Engels: "as soon as Nike said I had the option of doing NOP, I was in"
- What is Andrew Wheating's potential in the 3000m steeplechase?
- Do you know anyone who retired before 30?