Quote Of The Day
“I want to be on the podium all the time now, because it’s addicting to be on the top of your game. It’s hard to describe what that’s like but to work for so many years and finally see a performance come through, it’s like an addiction. You want to keep going, you want more.”
– 2015 World 800m silver medalist Melissa Bishop talking after winning her fourth national title at this weekend’s Canadian Championships. With the IAAF’s hyperandrogenism rules still suspended, the Olympic 4th placer will be hard pressed to make the medal stand in London.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp listed on the entry list for Prague Marathon (May 6) + other elites
- Caster QOTD: last straw for me on her situation.
- Here’s How Americans Spend Their Time, Sorted by Income
- This forum proves that cycling is more popular and interesting than running
- Why don't Police 👮 Men and Women wear running shoes?
- That race in London is why I hate Mo Farah
- does the workout that brenda martinez posted on her twitter seem shady?
- Cyclist intentionally hit by car caught on GoPro camera