Quote Of The Day
“It was a shock to me when I saw the time on the board, I just wanted to run sub 10 and I didn’t feel in the shape to run that fast. I’m really happy about it, it’s a good start to the season, I’m just looking forward to running that fast legally. That’s the fastest I’ve ever run ever, it’s going to be a shock to the body tomorrow’s going to hurt a little bit, just looking forward to the next race and see what I can do legally. … I know when I actually start coming together and feeling good and getting ready to peak for the world championships, I know it’s going to be something special.”
– Andre De Grasse speaking after running a wind-assisted 9.69 at the Stockholm Diamond League Meet, putting him tied for the 4th-fastest 100m ever run under any conditions.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Andre De Grasse 9.69 100m!!!
- Ingebrigtsen: 3:39 in Stockholm!
- Name something you have done/tried because you read about it on LetsRun.
- Moving to Albuquerque - what do I need to know?
- 45-Year-Old Kevin Castille 1:03:58 HM at Garry Bjorklund (Grandma's)
- Ryan Shay Road Mile-Charlevoix, MI July 22nd Is Recruiting
- Polygraph test used to out $2.8 million winner (cheat) of fishing tournament, can this by used in running?