Quote Of The Day
“It’s great place; I love the track, so many great memories and a lot of great times that have been dropped. It’s a little sad this is my last race as a high schooler … hopefully me and my team can come out here, do what we do and just run really fast.”
– Sydney McLaughlin talking about New Balance Outdoor Nationals in Greensboro, NC before she ran the fastest girls split in HS history (49.85 FAT).
- High schooler Sydney McLaughlin just split a 49.85 FAT!!
- Centro to race Kiprop for 1st time since Olympics in Lausanne on July 6th after USAs
- Shalane Flanagan fires back at Sanya Richards-Ross: I don't know any T&F athletes that have had an abortion
- Maine runner is attacked by rabbid raccoon - she defends herself by drowning it
- 50 Years ago - Jim Ryun ran 3:51.1 and was the last American to hold the mile record
- Casey Clinger Will Win The Brooks PR Mile