“The notice is a formal signal that officials are pursuing sanctions in the case. The antidoping agency has said a broad investigation into the Nike Oregon Project is continuing; officials are believed to be building cases against athletes and Alberto Salazar, the leader of the prominent team, who has trained some of the most decorated track athletes in the world.”
Quote Of The Day
“The United States Anti-Doping Agency has sent an official notice of rules violations to an endocrinologist who has treated several Olympians in the Nike Oregon Project stable of elite runners, according to multiple people familiar with the case.
– Opening two paragraphs of a NY Times article that was published Thursday afternoon.
- CHRISTIAN COLEMAN 9.82 NCAA 100m RECORD BY .07
- Official 2017 NCAA Outdoor Day 1 Live Discussion Thread
- Sanya Richards Ross: "I literally do not know another female track athlete who hasn't had an abortion and that's sad"
- Ridiculous VO2 Max Test Results but average college runner
- We don't have 100% autonomous trains yet, yet we're supposed to have self driving cars next year?!
- NCAA Distance Top 3 Predictions
- How many college coaches read letsrun?