Quote Of The Day
“I was thinking, ‘Mom and dad are gonna kill me if I block Stephanie in.’ So I kind of moved out a little bit to let her go. Of course as soon as she goes by, I’m like, ‘I can’t get beat by Stephanie!'”
– Nicole Tully talking about her thoughts in the middle of the race last night at the Adrian Martinez Classic, where she raced her younger sister Stephanie Schappert.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Galen Rupp listed on the entry list for Prague Marathon (May 6) + other elites
- Former HS PV star Allison Stokke is Dating Pro Golfer Rickie Fowler
- It's been 50+ years since Jim Ryun ran 3:55 as a HSer, how has only 1 American high schooler beaten that since then?
- RIP: David Kiprotich - Kenyan athlete collapsed and died 7km into his training this morning
- 14 Yr Old HS Frosh Brandon Miller Breaks Michael Granville's 1:51.03 Frosh National Record w 1:50.84!
- Transgender girl wins 2 events in girls state meet
- How would Eliud Kipchoge do if he stepped back on the track?
- Ordered shoes directly from factory. They accidentally shipped 2 pairs (and billed me for 1). What would YOU do?
- New Nike Free 3.0 Review (not pretty)
- Should I say anything to my ex girlfriend?