Quote Of The Day
“I was thinking, ‘Mom and dad are gonna kill me if I block Stephanie in.’ So I kind of moved out a little bit to let her go. Of course as soon as she goes by, I’m like, ‘I can’t get beat by Stephanie!'”
– Nicole Tully talking about her thoughts in the middle of the race last night at the Adrian Martinez Classic, where she raced her younger sister Stephanie Schappert.
- Former HS PV star Allison Stokke is Dating Pro Golfer Rickie Fowler
- It's been 50+ years since Jim Ryun ran 3:55 as a HSer, how has only 1 American high schooler beaten that since then?
- RIP: David Kiprotich - Kenyan athlete collapsed and died 7km into his training this morning
- 14 Yr Old HS Frosh Brandon Miller Breaks Michael Granville's 1:51.03 Frosh National Record w 1:50.84!
- Transgender girl wins 2 events in girls state meet
- How would Eliud Kipchoge do if he stepped back on the track?
- Ordered shoes directly from factory. They accidentally shipped 2 pairs (and billed me for 1). What would YOU do?
- New Nike Free 3.0 Review (not pretty)
- Should I say anything to my ex girlfriend?