Quote Of The Day
“That was my first time. It was kind of unique, to run the barriers. I have never trained barriers. But I did it for fun. It’s about experiencing every kind of [race] … I just wanted to have the feeling. I hadn’t ever tried to run the steeple before and I wanted to feel it.”
– Asbel Kiprop talking about running two kilometers of a steeplechase in Eldoret just for fun the week before the Pre Classic.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Dr. Brown’s Records in U.S. Doping Investigation Don’t Match Patients’ Copies (Propublica report -- some new details)
- Rumor Mill: Ritz signs with Skechers
- More impressive: Kenenisa's Cross Country or Track Career?
- Kilian Jornet summits Mt Everest twice in 7 days
- Claritin-D -- an ethical dilemma
- why do Jack Daniels M pace workouts destroy me?
- Tiger Woods Arresetd for DUI (check out his mug shot)