Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think I will be [racing the marathon at the 2020 Olympics.] It’s too far. I miss my family. My kids are growing up fast. I’m away six months of the year training and it makes me sad not to see them growing up.”
– Four-time Olympic champion Mo Farah talking about why he doubts that he’ll be continuing on to go for more gold at the Tokyo 2020 Games.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Ritz won Great Manchester Run 2017
- Korir 43.34 4x400 anchor in West regionals
- Allie Ostrander is back - wins West Regional steeplechase (10:00)
- British Columbia men win NAIA Nationals with ONLY DISTANCE RUNNERS
- How successful can a talent-less runner become?
- Centro not running Pre is the perfect example of why our sport isn't more popular
- The Ingebrigtsen brothers all run Sub 4 at Pre -- Have 3 Brothers ever run Sub 4 on the same day?