Quote Of The Day
“First I ever thought about it was like 8 years old, maybe. So I kind of lived up to their potential and their results. I said to myself I also want to do that from a really young age.”
– Norway’s Jakob Ingebrigtsen, who at 16 years old, became history’s youngest sub-4 miler ever with a 3:58.07 at the Pre Classic yesterday. Jakob wasn’t alone as his two older brothers, Filip and Henrik, also ran sub-4 at Pre with a pair of 3:53s.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Should Kwemoi Run the 1500 or 5000 at Worlds this year?
- Centro not running Pre is the perfect example of why our sport isn't more popular
- Can Kwemoi break El Guerrouj's 1500m record
- Su Bingtan 9.92!
- I just achieved my go of All-Statt - Why didn't anyone tell me about post race emptiness?
- Fred Kerley 43.70!!!
- Several Stars Struggle at Pre - Reasons???
- The Ingebrigtsen brothers all run Sub 4 at Pre -- Have 3 Brothers ever run Sub 4 on the same day?
- Wow, Wow, Wow: 18 Year old Cellphine Chespol stops to put on her shoe still runs 8:58.78 steeple