Quote Of The Day
“It’s kind of unbelievable. You just have to really remain within yourself and you can’t get frustrated and you can’t get discouraged because I’m doing the best I can. I know I’m doing it the best way I can and the right way. I just have to really look within myself and say I’m proud of what I did today and congratulations to those three women who are crushing it and are running really well. But I think if I start beating myself up for not being closer to them, then it’s a little unhealthy. But I definitely have goals to close that gap and I’m fired up and I’m motivated to try and be there. I’m obviously aware of what they do but I can’t let it discourage me.”
– Emma Coburn speaking after running 9:07.96 (just .33 off her own American record) in the Pre Classic steeplechase last night, but still only finishing 4th, over 9 seconds back from new 18-year-old Kenyan steeple star Celliphine Chespol.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 USA Indoor Day 1 Discussion Thread
- Fred Kerley 43.70!!!
- Kamworor talks smack to Farah: "If the conditions allow, in the shape that I am in, I will win the race."
- Ashton Eaton ignored on American Ninja Warrior
- Jesse Owens vs Usain Bolt
- Wow, Wow, Wow: 18 Year old Cellphine Chespol stops to put on her shoe still runs 8:58.78 steeple
- What's stopping you from becoming elite?
- Breaking: Matthew Centrowitz has been scratched from the 2017 Bowerman Mile
- KY State Meet Canceled Early?!