Quote Of The Day
“For the reasons set forth above, it appears highly likely that Galen Rupp received an L-Carnitine infusion from Dr. Brown in excess of 50 mL in violation of the applicable anti-doping rules and in violation of Dr. Brown’s duty to Galen Rupp not to cause him to violate the rules. USADA’s investigation of Mr. Rupp’s potential violation of sport anti-doping rules is continuing.”
– Excerpt from the leaked 269-page USADA report on Alberto Salazar, Dr. Jeffrey Brown and the Nike Oregon Project, talking about how Galen Rupp and other NOP athletes likely violated anti-doping rules.
- Detailed Drafting Analysis of Kipchoge's 2:00:25- He Gained Between 1 to 4.5 Minutes from Drafting
- Update: Big 10 1500 champ placed in next round of 1500 without even running a race!! Do two wrongs make a right?
- Letsvote.com: Anyone associated with Salazar is tainted. YES or NO?
- Let's be clear Ritz, Galen etc are not victims, they are cheats.
- Salazar Responds to USADA
- Anyone know who the youngest sub-4:00 miler in history is? 16 yo Jakob Ingebrigtsen is trying to do it at Pre
- Official 2017 Prefontaine Classic live discussion thread - Is this the best Pre meet ever?