Quote Of The Day
“Since finding out about the new cancer, I have used running as therapy, much like I did through my three previous cancer experiences. The simple act of running is always a welcome diversion from the overwhelming uncertainty of my future. And you can’t really cry while you run, which is great! When I’m in the middle of a workout I’m not thinking about surviving cancer, I’m just trying to survive the workout. I still dream about running fast this year and beyond, but the truth is I don’t really know what’s going to happen or how much elite running is realistically in front of me. All I can do right now is approach each day like I approach each rep of a workout: one at a time, doing my best to hang on until the next one.”
– Gabriele Grunewald blogging about using running as therapy during her ongoing battle with cancer.
- Renato Canova - Can you provide any insights to Kwemoi's training?
- ESPN "Track & Fear" Piece on UA Coach-Athlete Craziness
- My thoughts on Eliud Kipchoge's marathon/Nike stunt
- German Fernandez - 3:41 at Arkansas Twilight
- Elite runners to watch that have good form
- How fast would elites be if they all had to work 9-5?
- Olympic 100m Sprinter Marvin Bracey Tries Out with Panthers
- Suzy Favor Hamilton hints movie based on 'Fast Girl'