Quote Of The Day
“Unless he’s got cheater’s shoes – and I don’t know anything about those shoes – then he’s not doing it. With normal running and normal equipment, I can’t say anything is impossible but it’s pretty close to impossible…
“I think if he sticks with the 1:59:59 pace for as long as he possibly can, I think he’ll make it between 19.75 and 20.00 miles. I think 20 miles at that pace is about top end for anyone unless he’s got cheater’s shoes.”
-LetsRun.com coaching and stat guru John Kellogg giving his views on Eliud Kipchoge‘s sub-2 chances.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Want to play fantasy Diamond League in 2017? Join the LetsRun.com Fantasy Group now before 9 AM ET Fri.
- So doped records are bad - but records in spring loaded shoes are OK?
- Should I buy the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% so I can break 4 hours at the Grandma's Marathon?
- Help! My coworkers give me a hard time for running
- Is Amy Hastings Cragg Still With NIKE / Bowerman?
- Does anybody fear the health consequences of running?