College Coaches, Print This Out And Take It To Practice
“There is no friction. You know, in athletics we have self-discipline. And if you complain, then you are not self-disciplined … When you complain, [that’s wrong as] you are an athlete and he’s a coach. It’s like when you are a student and a teacher. You can’t complain to a teacher [and say] that today you are taking his subject. Then why are you still a student? Then you should be a teacher.”
– Eliud Kipchoge, the world’s greatest marathoner, talking about his relationship with his coach Patrick Sang.
Super Hot on LetsRun: The full USADA report on Alberto Salazar has been leaked - Here it is
- Question of the Day: Guess How Many Top 100 Marathon Times in 1990 Were by Kenyans
- Who really ran the first sub 2 Marathon?
- Has anyone run a 10.7 100m, and a 14:30 5k?
- Exercise-in-a-pill boosts athletic endurance by 70 percent
- Would Lagat have medaled the Rio 1500m?
- Treadmill pace versus outside running
- NCAA 60m champ Christian Coleman just ran a 40 - He crushed the NFL combine record
- IAAF Set to Wipe all pre 2005 World Records from the Books