College Coaches, Print This Out And Take It To Practice
“There is no friction. You know, in athletics we have self-discipline. And if you complain, then you are not self-disciplined … When you complain, [that’s wrong as] you are an athlete and he’s a coach. It’s like when you are a student and a teacher. You can’t complain to a teacher [and say] that today you are taking his subject. Then why are you still a student? Then you should be a teacher.”
– Eliud Kipchoge, the world’s greatest marathoner, talking about his relationship with his coach Patrick Sang.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Rowbury relocates too
- IAAF Set to Wipe all pre 2005 World Records from the Books
- NCAA 60m champ Christian Coleman just ran a 40 - He crushed the NFL combine record
- Bernard Lagat to pace in Nike Sub-2 attempt!
- Official Sub-2 Live Discussion Thread and Prediction Thread
- What's easier, sub-3 for 1 km or sub-3 for the marathon?
- 2017 Payton Jordan Invitational Entries
- Alexi Pappas' 'Tracktown' 100% 'FRESH' Rotten Tomatoes
- How fast could you do a beer half marathon?