Quote Of The Day
“It was super, super good. It was like a training run, very easy, by himself. He’s capable of 1:42, 1:41; he’s in a different class. He was a man among boys.”
– UTEP distance coach Paul Ereng talking about superstar freshman Emmanuel Korir after he ran 1:43.73 to become the second-fastest 800m runner in NCAA history.
- 2017 Payton Jordan Invitational Entries
- ERIC JENKINS in Payton Jordan 800m
- RIP climber Ueli Steck
- How fast could a 15:00 5k guy get on EPO?
- Divorced Folks: Did you ever believe that divorce/infidelity was absolutely impossible for you?
- How many miles per week to run decent marathon?
- Emmanuel Korir does it - 1:43.73 negative split!!! Is he a medal favorite for Worlds and the 2nd coming of P. Ereng?